r || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments)}; gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-81742000-2'); Meet the brand strategist - Entrepreneurs Hub

Entrepreneurs Hub

Entrepreneurship|Freelancing|Interviews|Website design

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Meet the brand strategist

Interview with David Akinwale

He will be sharing with us his experience and journey. 

1. Can you share with our readers more about yourself and why you became a social media brand strategist?

David Akinwale is a Microbiologist, an undergraduate from Ladoke akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
He is a Writer, Brand Strategist, Digital Marketer, Social Media Strategist and Business Growth Strategist and the founder of DavePreneur.com
He is also the founder of the The Brand Expert Network (BEN).

He has two Digital Product Ebook, Social media Magnet (for Business) and one is yet to be published.

Why I became a social media brand Strategist, it's because of my passion and love for social Media, Business and digital technology.

2. What motivated you to follow this part as a brand strategist?

It's my passion and love for what I do (Although I have passion for few other things).
I discovered that for you to be revelant in the Online space and in your business as the case maybe.
You need to be branded - as an Entrepreneur.

There are host of things embedded in what I do.

3. When and how did you kick-start your personal branding skill?

No definite time but My visibility in the Social Media space brought me into this Personal Branding.
Branding is something that you continue to learn, evolve and develop Strategies to help individuals and the likes. I'm still in the process.

4. How would you describe your branding strategy to help your clients?

Well, so far the results has been massive.

All thanks to God and some other people that gives me hope, Confidence and direction.

5. How long have you been a brand strategist?

Laugh! Actually, I didn't know what I'm doing before has a significant name like that until I get to know recently this year. Ignorance is a diseases.

6. What has been your motivating factor?

God is the source of my motivation, My family, Self love, my determination, mindset and then Thought Leaders, Coach's, Friends among others.

7. Can you mention any of your clients who has benefited from your branding system?

Smiles! I don't want to mention any names.

8. There are lots of competition out there, how do you cope reaching out to people?

Smiles! I'm not competing with anybody.

The competition is tough but no matter the competition you will still have people that trust you and Value what you are doing.

9. Apart from helping startups, what else do you spend most of your time with?

I help SME also, There are lots of things I do with my time. I have time for my Spiritual life, then I read, study, I listened to music and among others.

Everything is tailored down to be discipline with your time because time is your currency.

10. How do you cope with the criticism of not having a paid Job("Employee)?

Hmm not really but it's something you have to be keep your tabs open to grab any opportunity.

11. Where would you like to be five years from now?

To be better than my yesterday and impact lives.

12. How much was your first passive income as a brand strategist?

Laugh! Starting out is not easy at all. Seriously, I can't remember the amount actually.
Well, money is good because it's the part of it but adding of Values attract Money with a Strategic plan.

13. A lot of people are complaining of not having a job, what is your best advice for them?

Today, there are countless opportunities to learn any skill and be relevant.

In this era of digital technology, there are countless opportunities out there, it's left for individuals especially our young people in this nation to grab every avenue to learn Entrepreneur skills and digital related skills.

Certificate is overrated today although still relevant but when you back it up with Skills then there is no reason to hurt for Jobs.

You can create your own business and move on but it's not easy

14. What is your best means for people to reach out to you?
You can connect with me via
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidakindeji
Twitter:-@AkindejiDavid

15. Share briefly your personal thought about branding mastery?

Branding Mastery is to teach individual's about the strategy, tools and the importance of Branding.There is more to Branding.

What I have to tell you is this. If you are still waiting, stop wasting and start acting. Action speaks better than words.

David has helped a lot of entrepreneurs setting up and branding . If you know you need help he is always at service.

4 comments:

  1. This Very Nice and attractive Article…
    Thankyou For Sharing This Information…
    And also give to me important knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Very Nice and attractive Article…
    Thankyou For Sharing This Information…
    And also give to me important knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENT CAN BE OF
HELP TO OTHERS....

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG