r || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments)}; gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-81742000-2'); Interview with Anyaogu Ikechukwu - Entrepreneurs Hub

Entrepreneurs Hub

Entrepreneurship|Freelancing|Interviews|Website design

Monday, September 18, 2017

Interview with Anyaogu Ikechukwu

Who else want to know how Anyaogu Ikechukwu started out as a blogger 


Can you share with us about yourself and blog?

It’s a great pleasure to feature in this blog. Actually, I will say, this is my first interview ever in the internet and I believe your audience can benefit from this interview.
I am Anyaogu Ikechukwu Joshua from Abia state, Nigeria. I am still a secondary school graduate (as at 2017).
I was born in Aba, my states commercial city and was trained up there.

I have also been privileged to travel to some places because my father is a clergy.

I am the editor of Passion Entrepreneurs, which was launched on 14th April 2017 (that was actually my birthday)

What spurred you to start blogging?

I have a vision of becoming a problem solver and change the world through my skills.
Instead of waiting to finish secondary school, university, NYSC and masters, I decided to start up something that can help me to achieve my dreams of “Problem Solving

I created my first blog Success Incentives  on 2015 (when I was in SSS3). Although I was not 100% active on the blog, at least it taught many things in the blogosphere.

It helped to learn how to write, promote, SEO etc.
With all the knowledge I have gathered, I decided to create a new blog PASSION ENTREPRENEURS to help myself and entrepreneurs.

Along your journey blogging, what kept you going?

I kept going because of other people’s success stories.
The success stories of Pat Flynn, Harsh Agrawal, Derek Halpern, and other Nigerian bloggers like Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa and Uche Pedro.
Anything I get fed up, I remember these guys and keep on moving.

There are whole lots of Niche, what is your reason for choosing an entrepreneurship Niche?

There are also other niches I can do very well on like football, motivation, teaching, science.

However I did a series of research before I decided to go into the entrepreneurship niche. I discovered that there is high rate of unemployment in Nigeria and so many young people don't know what to do with their lives. 

Making them to become frustrated.
So that is why I came up with the idea of going into entrepreneurship niche and helping young people to start up a business and make money.

How would you describe your blogging style?

I will describe it to be that of Brian Dean who just has few post (34) with huge traffic. 

I don’t stress myself trying to post every day.

How did you keep up with networking to provide better traffic?

Through Guest Posting. I did it in few blogs and so a lot of friend request from many bloggers on facebook.

How often do you post on your blog?

I post two times a week. But sometimes I do not obey that rule due to am more interested in the promotion and SEO aspect of blogging.

What has been your motivating factor?

The moment I remember that Pat Flynn makes more than $100k a month from his blog.

How do you manage your time to run your blog efficiently?

I set a plan for myself. I make I achieve at least one blogging goal per day (So far there is electricity and data connection).

 Read more about entrepreneurship

Tell me about your proudest achievement in Blogging?

My proudest achievement in blogging is Online Presence.
Before I started blogging st , if you go to Google to type my name, the online thing you will see is my facebook or Google+ account.

But now, my blogs will definitely appear. Even blogs I did guest posts do appear.
Through blogging I have been opportuned to know a lot of successful people making it big form online business and have also connected with other Nigerian bloggers.

Who has made the greatest impact in your blogging career and how?

Some people like Emenike Emmanuel, Mathias Amodu, Prosper Noah and foreign bloggers like Pat Flynn, Harsh Agrawal, Barry Dunlop, etc.

Apart from blogging do you have another business you run?

For now, I have no other business apart from blogging (online business). I am still working on some of my skills like photo editing, audio editing, writing, Importation. I will turn them into business soon.

Where would you like to be in Blogging five years from now?

I want to be an authority in my niche. I want to be organizing seminars to help entrepreneurs grow their business and also make passive income.

Have you made money online and how much?

The first money I made was a direct advert I did for a company in my first blog. I was paid 3k for that.

Tell me your blog revenue hint?

However, I started my blog 5 months ago (march 2017) and it’s not yet making consistent money. But I have made more than 20$ from it.

What is your advice for upcoming bloggers?

Build the passion first.
I never had the intention of making money from blogging when I started it in 2015.

I just created my first blog on BlogSpot was opportune to learn many things about online business.

If you want to start blogging, make sure you have some other thing doing that will help you finance your blog.
Also, new bloggers need consistency to thrive in the blogging industry. 

Lazy bloggers cannot make money online.

2 comments:

  1. Great interview with this noble guy. Ikechukwu is a good man and is really fast in creating influence and awareness in blogosphere. Thanks for the questions and answers revealed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ikechukwu is indeed a noble guy. His influence is all over the Web. As a young teen, he has challenged himself to be productive.

      Delete

YOUR COMMENT CAN BE OF
HELP TO OTHERS....

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG